Monday, October 26, 2009

sex and rain

the electricity flows from your fingertips to my spine sending a heatwave through my body that sweet white heat that reminds me i'm alive
push me to the ground force me to my knees i want to be the one to show you my body has no limits i'm here to do as you please my pulse races knowing where your lips are going
give me more.
make me scream.
and your not shy you make me bleed i bite down hard i push you inside the pleasure is sending tears to my eyes my body shakes in complete ectasy
this moment is why god made man
and even god would blush watching us
when we no longer have breath or sweat in our body
i'm still hungry for you
i can't stop. this pleasure turns to pain
the rain outside cleanses what we've done
my eternal desire

No comments:

Post a Comment