Thursday, January 20, 2011

Johnny D

he held the hand and swept his one single perfect straind of hair across his face
with his cigarette still tight between his fingers
the smoke danced through the air and through his hair
i watch him paralyzed
strangled by the reality that i would never smell of his cigarette
my fist gather tight with one hand ripping open my shirt
i want to smash this glass between us
this damn screen that keeps me away from you
i can barely breath
how could god put you on this earth without making you mine
everytime you smile your eyes speak of deception
i want our sick love
bring me this sick love
only you know about my sick love
bring me johnny

you burnt a hole through my soul
with those dough filled eyes
and now ill never be whole
you exist and without disguise

heaven forbid i see you in this city of angels
sick love
sick love
sick love
sick love

No comments:

Post a Comment