Wednesday, June 13, 2012

new news

my website is underway, so exciting
photo shoot coming soon with my vintage weapon based accessory line
Holy Ship booked!! :) aussies and me
school re-start date June 19th , passed my entry examine with flying colors!!
new way of eating is coming along step by step
new music project with a super talented boy
business plan for 2013 up and running
writing much more often

iam very excited how this year is unfolding

the only thing holding me back was taking care of others, trying to make other people happy. even though it is still such a huge part of my character, im realizing who deserves my care and who does not.
once i stopped i looked around me and saw all the people that were just waiting to take care of me!

http://www.facebook.com/MicAhsFrequency

taking positive steps towards a more productive future

No comments:

Post a Comment