Tuesday, April 10, 2012

sleep

i want to void this day.
is that possible?
even sleep wont save my daymare
my champagne daymare

i never knew how to accept not getting my way
impatience and short sided vision have been guiding me too long
im starting to doubt my kindness

why can i give to anyone and everyone in need, except myself
i thought i was getting closer to it
yet life seems to be dangling this carrot in front of my face
in the shape of spiritual breakthrough
more like break down
im ready to build up

if i could just sleep

i can say i dont need anyone
i dont feel it
when will i ever wake up and realize im on my own
as always

an island

with tropical storms and beautiful beaches
clear waters that run deeper then most can swim

one complex island
all for me

No comments:

Post a Comment