Tuesday, May 29, 2012

forgiveness

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
Mark Twain

A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
Mark Twain


I hope the fragance of my forgiveness to others can be a reminder of my approval of them. In turn help them to find an inner approval.
This week I am working on true forgiveness and letting go of any resentment that i may not have acknowledged before so that I can heal it and move past it.
Violet flowers for my house in spirit of this amazing quote by Mark Twain which so beautifully sums up the act of forgiving not only others but yourself.

Also realizing my own nature was never to manipulate by guilt but a flaw passed down by the generation before that only did what was in their own limited power and knowledge. I know I have more power and understanding now, and that my patterns can be changed. I am thankful to the people in my life in the past few months that have reflected this. Just like the friend who tells you you have something in your teeth. Even though it my embarrass you at first, you might even be some what angered you realize this is a TRUE friend. This is love. Helping the people around you. Wouldnt you rather know you had something in your teeth then continue to speak to different people the whole day without being told?? How would anything be repaired?

Not everything is as easy to repair or restore. Love and continued forgiveness of yourself and others is the only way towards a more peaceful and happy life. I am already manifesting this and see it forming. I am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment